Offering a great riding experience for customers from Surrey and London
A BIT ABOUT US
Chessington Equestrian Centre was established in 1988 and became a Limited Company in 2017 and in that time we have stayed committed to the belief that riding should be available to everyone.
Chessington Equestrian Centre Ltd. has a friendly community consisting of staff, instructors, weekend helpers, liveries and customers all of which come to enjoy their time with our horses.
Situated just off the A3, we are easily accessible, providing great facilities on site and with access to the surrounding areas for hacking.
- We are open 364 days a year, our opening times are:
- Monday – 8am – 6.30pm
- Tues and Weds – 8am – 8pm
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 8am – 5pm
- We have a recently re-surfaced 60 x 40 school which is floodlit for riding in the evening.
- We have a second outdoor school and large jump school, both of which are also floodlit.
- We also have an indoor school for when the weather gets a bit too bad!